It may be more convenient to add a simple message in the footer of your email, politely encouraging clients to write you a testimonial. Or you may want to encourage your clients to view your testimonials from within your signature.
In this example, we will be adding the request to the signature of a Gmail account.
1. Log into your Gmail account, then go to the ‘settings’ menu.
2. Under the General tab scroll down to the ‘Signature’ section.
3. Here's an example of a simple testimonial request:
4. As shown above, we must also add a blue HyperLink from our email to our collection form. To do this, we must open a new window and log into the Testimonial Tree Dashboard. From there, simply click the "Testimonials," then "Collect."
5. Next, get your link!
6. To do this, right click the URL and select "Copy Link".
7. Go back to your email (Gmail in our example) and highlight the word “HERE”
8. Click on the "Link” box.
9. In the “Edit Link” box, paste your URL by right-clicking, then selecting “Paste.”
10. The results should be similar to this:
11. Select OK, and then click "Save Changes" in Gmail. Congratulations, you’re all set!