Sometimes you may wish to edit or revise testimonials you receive for grammatical errors or formatting. (This feature is not intended to change the spirit or intent behind the original testimonial.)
1. In your dashboard, select "Testimonials" then "Manage Testimonials".
2. Click the "Edit Testimonial" button under the "Action" menu.
Note: If you are on an enterprise account you may not have access to the edit button depending upon your company's preference. If you don't see the option, you may reach out to your company's Testimonial Tree administrator to make the edit for you.
3. Edit your testimonial as necessary.
4. Re-assign the User Association of the testimonial from user to another (if necessary).
5. Don't forget to save your changes!